[leafnode-list] leafnode 1.11.5 release candidate #3
matthias.andree at gmx.de
Mon Mar 27 00:42:28 CEST 2006
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNED MESSAGE-----
leafnode-1.11.5.rc3 has been released, it is available from
Please test this release candidate and report success or failure.
Finding a bug WRT filtering inconsistency and the bug fix makes me offer
the third release candidate, please test thoroughly for regressions,
particularly if you're using applyfilter.
These are the important changes since 1.11.5.rc2:
* applyfilter.8.in: Warn about some programs passing full header
and some passing header line-wise.
* filters.example: Add a new example with (?i) PCRE_CASELESS option.
* NEWS, applyfilter.8.in, applyfilter.c, filters.example:
- Applyfilter unfolds headers before matching, to match fetchnews behavior.
- Applyfilter no longer unconditionally removes messages without body
if delaybody is off. The interesting.groups/group.name file might
still have pointers so that fetchnews will download the bodies later.
- The filtering documentation (applyfilter(8) man page and
filters.example) was overhauled, at the suggestion of Michael R. McCarrey.
* NEWS: credit Ivo Maintz for unterminated line bug report.
-----BEGIN PGP SIGNATURE-----
Version: GnuPG v1.4.0 (GNU/Linux)
-----END PGP SIGNATURE-----
More information about the leafnode-list